“My #1 goal is to give every patient the smile of their dreams! Nobody will work harder to make that a reality.” — Dr. Jason Battle, DDS, CAGS
Dr. Jason Battle knows from personal experience the importance of a great smile! As a 40 year old leading-edge, certified specialist in both orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics, he is known in Orlando for 2 things, delivering amazing smiles and grilling incredible BBQ. Grills are his thing! He received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery(DDS) with honors from the University of Tennessee’s College of Dentistry. He holds a certificate of advanced graduate studies (CAGS) in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics (high honors) from Jacksonville University School of Orthodontics and earned a Bachelor of Science in Biology (8 times on the dean's list) from Valdosta State University.
Dr. Battle has been practicing orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics in Florida since 2004 and has successfully treated thousands of patients. He has been recognized for his outstanding work with several dental awards. Having attended conferences worldwide, being on the editorial board for an orthodontic journal and a member of 7 orthodontic study clubs, Dr. Battle stays up to date on the latest orthodontic research, studies, treatment and technology; including expertise in accelerated orthodontics and invisible orthodontics. Dr. Battle treats his patients like family, fully incorporating them into all aspects of treatment. Communication, openness, and respect are his first priorities.
- Speaker & Clinical Advisory Board member for Clear Correct Orthodontic Aligner Company.
- Editorial Board member for ProOrtho magazine
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Florida Association of Orthodontists
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association, Delegate for the Central Florida district
- Central Florida District Dental Association
- American Association of Dental Research
- International Association of Dental Research
- Dental Society of Greater Orlando, President-Elect & Membership Chair
- Kiwanis Club, Avalon Park and Dr. Phillips (charter member)
Outside the Office
Dr. Battle was born in Michigan, and raised in Cincinnati and Atlanta. His favorite pastimes are being outside participating in sports, cooking, grilling (specifically BBQ), and watching athletic events or documentaries on the history channel. You can usually find him spending time with family, at the gym, softball field, or playing flag football.
Dr. Battle believes in giving back to the community. He volunteers his time providing dentistry to those in need at the Orange County Dental Clinic and through the Smiles Change Lives Foundation. He visits local schools, day care centers, and camps to teach proper brushing and nutrition. He reads to children at local elementary schools. He also volunteers at Give Kids The World, a non-profit village that provides weeklong, cost-free vacations to children with life-threatening illnesses and their families.
Find Dr. Battle on Google+!