“My number-one goal is to give every patient the smile of their dreams! Nobody will work harder to make that a reality.” — Jason Battle, DDS, CAGS
Dr. Jason Battle knows from personal experience the importance of a great smile! A 41-year-old, leading-edge, certified specialist in both orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics, he is known in Orlando for 2 things: delivering amazing smiles and grilling incredible BBQ. Grills are his thing!
He received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery with honors from the University of Tennessee’s College of Dentistry. He holds a certificate of advanced graduate studies in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics (high honors) from Jacksonville University School of Orthodontics and earned a Bachelor of Science in biology (eight times on the dean’s list) from Valdosta State University.
Dr. Battle has been practicing orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics in Florida since 2004 and has successfully treated thousands of patients. He has been recognized for his outstanding work with several dental awards. Having attended conferences worldwide, serving on the editorial board for an orthodontic journal, and a member of seven orthodontic study clubs, Dr. Battle stays up to date on the latest orthodontic research, studies, treatment, and technology, including expertise in accelerated orthodontics and invisible orthodontics.
Dr. Battle treats his patients like family, and fully incorporates them into all aspects of treatment. Communication, openness, and respect are his first priorities.
- President of the Dental Society of Greater Orlando
- Delegate of the Central Florida District Dental Association
- Delegate of the Florida Dental Association
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the European Aligner Society
- Speaker & clinical advisory board member for ClearCorrect™ orthodontic aligner company
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontists
- Member of the Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Member of the Florida Association of Orthodontists
- Member of the American Association for Dental Research
- Member of the International Association for Dental Research
- Member of Kiwanis Club, Avalon Park and Dr. Phillips (Charter member)
Outside the Office
Dr. Battle was born in Michigan, and raised in Cincinnati and Atlanta. His favorite pastimes are being outside participating in sports, cooking, grilling (specifically BBQ), and watching athletic events or documentaries on the History Channel. You can usually find him spending time with family: at the gym, softball field, or playing flag football.
Dr. Battle believes in giving back to the community. He volunteers his time to provide dentistry to those in need at the Orange County Dental Clinic and through the Smiles Change Lives Foundation. He visits local schools, day-care centers, and camps to teach proper brushing and nutrition. He reads to children at local elementary schools. He also volunteers at Give Kids the World, a nonprofit village that provides week-long, cost-free vacations to children with life-threatening illnesses and their families.
Find Dr. Battle on Google+!