“My number-one goal is to give every patient the smile of their dreams. No one else will work harder to make that a reality.” — Jason Battle, DDS, CAGS
Dr. Jason Battle is a leading-edge certified specialist in both orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics who is known in Orlando for two things: delivering amazing smiles and grilling incredible barbeque.
Dr. Battle has been practicing orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics in Florida since 2004 and has successfully treated thousands of patients. Having attended conferences worldwide, served on the editorial board for an orthodontic journal, and participated as a member of seven orthodontic study clubs, Dr. Battle stays up to date on the latest orthodontic research, studies, treatment, and technology — including expertise in accelerated orthodontics and invisible orthodontics.
Dr. Battle treats his patients like family and fully incorporates them into all aspects of treatment. Communication, openness, and respect are his first priorities.
Education and Credentials
Dr. Battle received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery with honors from the University of Tennessee College of Dentistry. He holds a certificate of advanced graduate studies with high honors in the specialty of orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics from Jacksonville University School of Orthodontics, and earned a Bachelor of Science in biology with honors from Valdosta State University while also serving as chapter executive director for Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
Dr. Battle enjoys volunteering his time to provide dentistry to those in need at the Orange County Dental Clinic and through the Smiles Change Lives Foundation. He visits local schools, day-care centers, and camps to teach proper brushing and nutrition as well as reading to students at local elementary schools. He also volunteers at Give Kids the World, a nonprofit village that provides weeklong, cost-free vacations to children with life-threatening illnesses and their families.
Dr. Battle was born in Michigan and raised in Cincinnati and Atlanta. An avid outdoorsman, his hobbies include participating in sports, cooking, traveling, grilling (specifically BBQ), and watching athletic events or documentaries. You can usually find him spending time with family and his two dogs.
- Past president of the Dental Society of Greater Orlando
- Delegate of the Central Florida District Dental Association
- Delegate of the Florida Dental Association
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the European Aligner Society
- Speaker and clinical advisory board member for clear aligners
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontists
- Member of the Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Member of the Florida Association of Orthodontists
- Member of the American Association for Dental Research
- Member of the International Association for Dental Research
- Member of Kiwanis Club, Avalon Park, and Dr. Phillips (charter member)
- Member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc, Winter Park Alumni Chapter